Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Another day in paradise...

Paradise, we all have our own take on what paradise is, but I will have to say that enjoying a few sunny, breezy days on the coast is my definition of paradise.

I am now back from my short little paradise, but in light of the unseasonable freezing weather now in our wake, I want to send a little bit of warm weather your way - enjoy!


Morning ritual at the beach is to start off with a hot cup of coffee out on the deck or by the pool...  Also still loving this little number I snagged from Anthropologie a few years ago...perfect for sunny,breezy days on the coast!


You absolutely can't beat this view...loving the palm trees surrounding this yummy pool.


If you're still in need of a little more coffee and are starved, a visit to the Donut Hole is a must if in the Destin or 30A area....a new location just opened outside of Rosemary Beach - good to know if staying on that side of 30A!

For my breakfast for champions, I went with an egg white pimento cheese omelet - DIVINE!!! My husband chose his usual - the "diet plate" which of course is certainly the opposite of diet {try biscuits, cheese, scrambled eggs, + sausage smothered in gravy}.


After a meal like that you definitely need a walk on the beach so at least you feel like you have done something productive while enjoying gorgeous scenery.


But, I would highly suggest doing so with a mimosa in hand - after all this is paradise!!



And what's a trip to paradise without a "parrot heads" sign and....


A pirate's flag of course!!


Hope this brightens and warms your day!!  Enjoy your week and welcome to paradise!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please share you thoughts.